Although most email settings are identical, the iPhone requires a special setting for the incoming and outgoing mail servers. Instead of using the defaults that are typically used in the email settings replace mail.yourdomain.com with yourservername.ovationhost.com
If you aren't sure of the name of your server you can usually find it in the Stats on the left hand side of your cPanel. If you don't see it right offhand you can also try pressing CTRL+F and typing in "server name" and pressing enter. This should highlight and take you to the correct area. If you are still unable to find your server name you can contact one of our support agents via chat or phone and they will be happy to retrieve that information for you.
- Press the Home button and select Settings > Mail > Add Account > Other
- Select either Pop or Imap.
- Enter your name and email address that you want to show in the from field.
- Enter yourservername.ovationhost.com for the incoming and outgoing mail server. If this doesn't work try using your IP address.
- Click the account you have just set up.
- Scroll down the page and click on advanced.
- Scroll down the page and turn SSL off and set authentication to MD5 which is a faster and equally secure method for wireless email.